Cook Time: 15 min
Prep Time: 5 min
( Serves 1 )
1 whole flour tortilla
1 whole shallot
5 whole brussels sprouts
2 whole garlic cloves (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (freshly chopped)
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon hummus
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pinch sea salt
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Slice the shallot and add to pan. Sprinkle salt over the shallots and saute until softened, about two minutes.
- Finely slice the sprouts, add them to pan and cook for 3 minutes before adding salt and the sliced garlic cloves.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes more before sprinkling the smoked paprika over the mixture.
- Mix thoroughly, allowing the flavors to infuse before stirring in the parsley and transferring to a bowl.
- Heat the tortilla in a pan for a few minutes before spreading the mustard all over, the hummus over half and then topping with the Brussels sprout mix.
- Fold and cook in the already heated pan until toasty on one side before turning over.
- Once the other side is toasted, cut into three triangles and serve.
- Wine: Pinot Noir
- Side Dish: Vegan Mushroom Soup with Rosemary Recipe (click here)